E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee’s Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
Instant Verification of Employment Eligibility
E-Verify’s most impressive features are its speed and accuracy. It is the only free, fast, online service of its kind that verifies employees’ data against millions of government records and provides results within as little as three to five seconds. Read more at http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/what-e-verify
Today, E-Verify is:
- Used nationwide by more than 500,000 employers of all sizes
- Used at more than 1.4 million hiring sites
- Has handled 23,937505 cases
- Joined by about 1,400 new participating companies every week
- One of the federal government’s highest-rated services for customer satisfaction.