E-Verify gives you the peace of mind that newly hired employees are legally authorized to work in the United States.
So what’s the catch? There isn’t one. Employers are already required by law to complete Form I-9 for each newly hired employee, and E-Verify complements Form I-9 by taking employment verification to the next level.
- Works with Form I-9 — uses information provided by the employee
- Secure 24-hour access — anytime, anywhere. No special software required; just a web browser and internet access
- Instant results — most case results display in three to five seconds
- Helps combat document fraud — E-Verify’s photo-matching feature combats document fraud
- User access flexibility — three user roles to choose from; select what the users see and do
- Reporting capability — employers can monitor usage
- Easy to implement — decide your participation location-by-location
- Administrator Tools — Corporate Administrator access method lets employers link and manage their participating worksites
- Interactive training — comprehensive online tutorial, quick reference guides and, manuals
- Alerts employees — E-Verify can alert employees to mismatches in their government records
- Dedicated Customer Service — Personalized assistance by phone or email
- For more information go to